Welcome Home to Full Sun Humboldt
Humboldt County rivers run wild. Selecting their destinies, cutting across the landscape, they wind their way towards Northern California’s Great Pacific. It’s here you'll find us: Sunnabis, Humboldt’s Full Sun Farms. Nestled among these rivers, at home between these trees, our cannabis plants thrive in unadulterated sunshine.
We at Sunnabis Farms hail from the hills near the East Branch of the South Fork of the Eel River. We’re second generation cannabis farmers, raised here in Humboldt. What does that mean for you? Our family cultivates heritage strains. Our farming techniques and seed stock were lovingly preserved and passed down for decades. Our roots go deep.
Sunnabis has produced high grade, medical marijuana for California patients at this particular site for a decade, respectfully tending to our stunning, off-grid location through organic and biodynamic farming methods. We're all about the permaculture, baby! Sustainable infrastructure improvements are always in the works. As we endeavor to protect this epic habitat that surrounds, sustains, and inspires us, we recognize the realities of climate change. Thus, Sunnabis Farms fosters only full-sun plants, ensuring that Sunnabis cannabis comes with the lowest carbon footprint of any in the industry today.
As a family-owned organization, we at Sunnabis prioritize:
- health and the natural rhythms of life
- environmentally-friendly farming methods
- propagating a unique mix of strains using tried-and-true standards
- a diverse selection of medicine-- extracts, flowers, topicals, tinctures, and edibles-- to treat diverse ailments
- nurturing ourselves and one another by spreading love
- choices made with future generations always in mind
Sunnabis, Humboldt’s Full Sun Farms, is all about positivity! Thus, we use:
- nothing but sunshine
- living soil with beneficial mycorrhiza
- integrated pest management strategies like companion planting
- mulch made with native grasses
- the loving touch of the small farmer
Welcome Home to Humboldt’s Full Sun Farms. Welcome to Sunnabis!